Opportunities at Storage for Your Life
People are the most important part of our business. Including the ones who work for us. That’s why Storage for Your Life is always on the lookout for helpful, bright, and talented people to join our growing team.
You can submit your resume to be considered for upcoming opportunities or full-time or part-time work.
We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Customer Service / Sales Reps for all our locations (Coquitlam, Langley, Mission and Surrey).
Full-Time / Part-Time Customer Service / Sales Rep
We are a mid-sized self storage company with multiple locations. We are looking for great candidates to join our team. We offer full, paid training of the position along with ongoing help & support.
We need people who are excellent at sales, professional, personable, smart, enjoy solving problems and making people happy. You must be prepared and able to operate all aspects of running a store independently, including but not limited to: proper presentation of inventory, lead and prospect management, customer service as well as shared responsibility for all working areas & exterior of the premises. The successful candidate must be skilled at building relationships, working as part of a team and must be able to understand basic office functions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Storage rentals & product sales
- Daily cash handling, deposits & balancing
- Customer relations and account management
- Payment processing
- Light general cleaning and maintenance are required
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 1-2 years customer service, sales or relevant experience
- Previous experience with a float, cash drawer, and end of shift balancing/deposits
- A minimum of an intermediate skill set with Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with other computer programs is an asset
- Organized, reliable, self motivated & a strong work ethic
- Flexible and available to work weekends
- Access to a vehicle is an asset
- Criminal record check is required
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Compensation: An excellent benefit package; a great working environment; wages are commensurate with your experience & education.
Storage For Your Life welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.