COVID-19 Update - Our Commitment
To our Community,
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, rest assured that we are doing everything possible to support you through these changing times. In addition to implementing process improvements to keep our colleagues and clients safe, we have increased the frequency of cleaning in our stores with multiple daily disinfections in our high traffic areas. This is our priority.
To meet demand and to ensure uninterrupted service for our clients, we have adjusted our operations, making it possible to conveniently rent with us online or over the phone. While our offices are closed to the public, our storage properties remain open with staff onsite for security and over the telephone rental and payment support. Furthermore, our reservation centres are fully operational and available to you from 8am to 10pm EST.
Our Commitment to Maintaining Physical Distance:
- We have modified our operations to provide remote support online and over the phone.
- Our offices are closed to the public however our properties remain open for client access.
- We have expanded our payment methods providing greater flexibility to our clients.
- Boxes & moving supply purchases can be coordinated over the phone with our team who will safely deliver them to your unit.
Our Commitment to Limiting Exposure and the Spread of COVID-19:
- We have limited the number of team members working together, ensuring safe physical distances are maintained at all times.
- Team members displaying symptoms or feeling unwell are required to stay home.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in all areas including; counters and surfaces, washrooms, keypads, door handles, elevator controls, hand carts, office equipment and all other areas exposed to our clients and team.
- To ensure the safety of our colleagues and clients, our washrooms are closed to the public until further notice.
- We have limited non-essential activity in our properties, for instance deliveries and mail services are suspended until further notice.
- We have suspended use of our Free Move-in Vans until further notice.
For over 20 years our company has been synonymous with cleanliness, security and convenience, and in these trying times that remains paramount. We have confidence in our collective ability as a community to support each other and move forward together; acting responsibly and with patience.
You have placed your trust in us, and we remain committed to supporting you.
On behalf of our entire team, Steven Scott, CEO